tomcat-users mailing list archives

From keyur sheth <keyur272...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unavailabe to retrieve the list of portlets
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:26:23 GMT
Hi Everybody,

                      I wanted to make the tomcat container secure. So I converted the http
to https by generating self signed certificate. There is an application running under the
tomcat server called gridsphere. So in the gridsphere portal it was unable to show the list
of portlets running which it was previously showing before making the tomcat container secure.
The error you get on the Portal interface when u log in, Portlet Manager service portlet shows:-

             "Unable to retrieve list of portlets. Make sure tomcat-users.xml has been edited
according to the UserGuide"

                      I also went through the documentation of gridsphere and made some changes
in tomcat-users.xml file as per that documentation. But still Portlet Manager Service does
not show the list of portlets. The documentation is at http://www.gridsphere.org/gridsphere/docs/UsersGuide/UsersGuide.pdf.

                     Kindly suggest me the solution for that.

  Keyur

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.