tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jan Line <betelg...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with next error during login: Number of simultaneous users reached
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:51:40 GMT
Thanks Leon for the pointer. I see that lambdaprobe may help with our issue.
  But we cannot install this new application because our production environment
  is very concerned about new tools. That is the reason we are trying to get some
  info with solaris tools. We are limited but for the moment is the only toolkit
  we may use.

  See you,

Leon Rosenberg <rosenberg.leon@googlemail.com> wrote:
  http://www.lambdaprobe.org

regards
Leon

On 7/25/06, Jan Line wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am new with tomcat problems and we are using it for supporting several web applications,
one of them is giving this error when you try to login. I searched through
> config files and see that web.xml for the applicationfiltered=20
> but we think that we are not really reaching this 20 users limit. How is it possible
> that we are reaching this "Number of simultaneous users reached"? How is it possible
> to monitor the number of current active/inactive/... connections ? We tried with netstat
-a filtering by port 8080 but we only see that a new connection is opened in TIME_WAIT every
time that you try a login, and we see this behaviuor