tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dave <javao...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Blog
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:40:03 GMT
Very helpful. That is what I am looking for.

  The installation instruction is for Tomcat. I am using JBoss.

  For tomcat:
  export CATALINA_HOME=/opt/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9

  For JBoss, what should it be?

  Hopefully I have a Roller WAR file and drop it into deploy directory. Is there an Roller
installation instruction for JBoss?

  Thanks!

Nicholas Schuetz <nick@hellaweb.com> wrote:
  Try

http://rollerweblogger.org

You'll like it ;)

Dave wrote:
> I could not find anything related to blog from the site. Thanks!
>
> Wendy Smoak wrote: On 7/22/06, Dave wrote:
>

>> I need to add Blog feature into my web application. Is there any blog software that
can run inside tomcat? can tomcat support php? Do you have to run Apache for blog?