tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Abh N <viks4...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Intermediate write in JSP
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 06:16:54 GMT
Thanks Michael ...i will try this option.

  I have one more issue.... while looping throught the result set we see the memory usage
increases contineously and then drops (after looping through ~5k) and then  increases again.
  Is there any memory managemnt we can do from our side to that it does not reaches peak limit.
Do I need to run gc after looping for some record set
Michael Jouravlev <jmikus@gmail.com> wrote:
  Try setting buffer size to (8x10^6/3x10^4)x500 == 135K.

On 7/18/06, Abh N wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have requirement where in I have to fetch around 30k (size around 8MB) records from
DB and render in xls.