tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marc Richards <mjr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Running multiple instances of 5.5x as Win services
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:13:29 GMT
Thanks so much.  I did search google of course, but
did not know the location of these archives - I notice
there are instructions at the bottom of distribution
emails detailing how to post new items and get help,
perhaps a link to the searchable archives would be a
helpful addition to that list?

-marc

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-running-two-instances-of-tomcat-p3560229.html