tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marc Richards <mjr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Running multiple instances of 5.5x as Win services
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:01:21 GMT
Hi again, sorry, but I forgot to mention that my
distribution did not include the frequently mentioned
service.bat.  I would be willing to give this a shot
if anybody would be so kind as to provide a link.

Also, can someone explain the difference between
CATALINA_HOME and CATALINA_BASE environment variables?

Thanks,

-marc