tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marc Richards <>
Subject Running multiple instances of 5.5x as Win services
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:57:33 GMT
Hi all, I would like to run multiple instances of
Tomcat on a single Windows box for the purposes of
instantiating multiple jvm's (to keep the heap small
and use more of the system's available memory and cpu)
and then balance between them.  I currently have one
instance setup as a service - this was put in at
install time by the 5.5x installer, but I would like
to add an additional service that will run the same
web apps and use the same binaries, while using
alternate configuration files.

Any tips?

Do You Yahoo!?

To start a new topic, e-mail: