tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Venkatesh Babu <venkatbab...@yahoo.com>
Subject Setting locale for a particular web application
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 06:02:08 GMT
Hello All,

We are using Tomcat 4.1.3 . We have 2 web applications
running on the same webserver. The problem I'm facing
is that I need to change the locale information while
instantiating one of these web application. Is such
thing possible?

I tried setting the JVM opts -Duser.language and
-Duser.region in "catalina.bat", but that changes the
locale for both web applications (which I don't want).

I would really appreciate any help/information in this
regard.

Thank you,
Venkatesh