tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thilko Richter" <thilk...@gmx.de>
Subject XML Fileupload > 8k with mod_jk
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 14:58:57 GMT
Hi together,

I would like to send a xml file from a remote client to the web application. I have an apache
and tomcat which are linked over mod_jk. My problem is, that I only get 8K of data in my servlets
although the file is bigger. If I send the file directly to a http connector the file has
the correct size. I don´t send the file as multipart form data, because it is´nt a fileupload
from a html site. What could be the problem? Do I have to configure the apache webserver,
or exists some mr configuration possibilities of the ajp connector?

I use:

Tomcat 5.5
Apache 2.?

Thanks in advance,