tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stanislav Komlenac <stanislav.komle...@os.t-com.hr>
Subject Re: JDBC Realm for several webapp
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 05:47:48 GMT
Citiram Stanislav Komlenac <stanislav.komlenac@os.t-com.hr>:

>>> I want to have 2 web applications on my web server. Idea si to
>>> makde JDBC Realm unique for each web application. How can i do
>>> this?
>>
>> <http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/realm.html>
>>
>> The Realm Component

>>   You may nest a Realm inside any Catalina container (Engine, Host, or
>>   Context). In addition, Realms associated with an Engine or a Host are
>>   automatically inherited by lower-level containers, unless explicitly
>>   overridden.
>>
>> Sounds pretty straightforward :-)

Yes :-) I read that, but....

>> Perhaps you should post the relevant part of your server.xml and
>> {context}.xml files

problem is that i dont understand what should i have in this
{context}.xml files and what should i have in server.xml :-( a
nd where should i put this {context}.xml file?

Tnx for your answer :-)

Stanislav

    Ova poruka poslana je upotrebom T-Com Webmail usluge
    MAXadsl pristup i racunalo za vec od 199 kn mjesecno!
    http://maxadsl.tportal.hr/