tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Jouravlev" <jmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BOOBIES!
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 22:41:41 GMT
Right, equality and stuff. Female audience, at least its non-lesbian
part, apparently has not been catered for. This is easy to fix. Will
"COCKS" be good enough?

Thomas, have you explored CATALINA_HOME and CATALINA_BASE, they may
point to different directories. I haven't tried your setup, but maybe
it would work. I used similar setup, but for a different purpose.
CATALINA_BASE contained Tomcat itself, then I had two directories with
two applications, and I was setting CATALINA_HOME to these respective
homes in the command file when I started Tomcat from these
directories. In my case CATALINA_HOMEs did not contain Tomcat code
itself.

Maybe you will also have to stick your jars into $CATALINA_BASE/shared/.

Again, I haven't tried it.

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/class-loader-howto.html