tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pulkit Singhal" <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat5.5 and IIS 6.0 problem
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:39:58 GMT
   - JK connector
      - ISAPI Redirector:
isapi_redirect.msi<http://tg-corpserver.cup.hp.com:8080/corpwiki/attach?page=TomcatConnectors%2Fisapi_redirect.msi>is
an Installer package for IIS 5 and later Web Server that takes care of
      all the configuration
steps<http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc-archive/jk2/jk/iishowto.html#Configuring%2520the%2520ISAPI%2520Redirector>for
you. The conf steps page that is hyperlinked here is actually archived
      under the jk2 connector but its really the same steps that the
jk connector
      seems to be taking neway.