tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Problem with Tomcat4 and SUN/SPARC
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 12:30:49 GMT
Hello World,
i've a big problem with Tomcat.I work with a Sun Ultra 5 and Debian
(GNU/LinuxSarge Stable).
I can't use Jakarta-tomcat ,i don't know the reason.
Whit apt-get  i install  apache Tomcat,i configure /etc/profile  but when i
start the commnad  ./  the system go-up but with the browser i see
ONLY white pages whit the error(impossible to connect at the locahost )
This is the logs file :
Using CATALINA_BASE:   /var/lib/tomcat4
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /usr/share/tomcat4
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /var/lib/tomcat4/temp
Using JAVA_HOME:       /usr/lib/kaffe
Using Security Manager
Internal error: caught an unexpected exception.
Please check your CLASSPATH and your installation.
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader(
Please,help me....

This mail sent through IMP:

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: