tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Mixon" <>
Subject RE: How to redirect URLs
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:09:08 GMT
Take a look at the section of this page on the "tomcat-users" mailing list:

Basically you just create a new email (I.E. do not reply to an existing
email from the list), address it to with an
appropriate Subject and message Body.

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 10:02 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: How to redirect URLs

Excuse me,
I don't mean to interrupt an existing thread but could someone tell me how
to properly create anew thread for Tomcat related questions?
I have an immediate issue regarding tomcat performace monitoring.

"Nilesh Shastrakar" <>
07/17/2006 05:59 AM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     <>
        Subject:        How to redirect URLs

Dear All,

I have setup the Tomcat sever and Application, its working fine..

but I got the long URL now I want to make it short

Ex :

I want  if  someone  types this URL in browser the site

Redirect to above URL.

Could anyone please help me how to do it in Tomcat?

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and
communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly

Thank you.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: