tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Atul Govande" <agova...@deltatau.com>
Subject Apache - Tomcat connector
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:03:52 GMT
Hi ,

I am new to tomcat as well as Apache. I got both thing working independently
and now I am trying to connect two together. I was looking different
documentation and was wondering which is better way JK2 or Mod_JK . What is
the difference?

Any input is appreciated! I am using Tomcat 5.0.0.30 and Apache 2.0.xx and
Java 1.4.2.

Best Regards,

Atul Govande

818 717 5621

NOTE: Please note that Delta Tau no longer allows the sending or receiving
of attachments with the extension .ZIP or .EXE. Please rename all .ZIP
attachments to .ZZZ. Please zip all .EXE attachments and then rename them to
.ZZZ. If you receive an attachment named .ZZZ please rename it to .ZIP.
Sorry for the inconvenience.