tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Markus" <>
Subject Apache, mod_jk and Tomcat looses sessions
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:34:24 GMT

I've got the following problem on one server using Apache 2.0.54-5 (Debian
x86) with mod_jk 1.2.15 (self-compiled) and tomcat 5.5.17: I try to create a
redirect to a page with a session-id if there is no session. Seems to be
easy, but in combination with apache/mod_jk my servlet redirects unlimited
because it doesn't recognizes the created session. Attached you'll find the
code (please don't wonder why there are some methods, I've extracted the
code from a very big servlet). If I am using the Servlet directy with tomcat
on the same host there is no problem.

Help would be great!

Beste Grüße / best regards Markus Meissner

meissner.IT GmbH                  Markus Meissner
Benrather Schlossallee 36          mm@meissner.IT
40597 Düsseldorf              +49 211 98 49 48 98

View raw message