tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Danny Lee <harpsn...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Tomcat as a standalone webserver. Why not?
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:44:19 GMT
Hi Tim,

Thanks for your answer. I see your point about Apache more convenient
for hackers, than Tomcat.

About outage message. This is of course a problem running Tomcat as
standalone, but I have the control over WebServer IP through the
firewall, so i just start some "Show we're down message" servlet on the
mmm... mailserver and if needed rewrite the current webserver IP :)

Cheers,

Danny