tomcat-users mailing list archives

From joh...@dancik.com
Subject Re: sort an array
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:03:10 GMT
password password:

Maybe it would be easier if you used some kind of collection, or created
your own object(s) that contained some kinds of collections...

Thanks,
Johnny

password password <bernadelpradoclaves@yahoo.es>
06/27/2006 10:56 AM
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>

Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>, p@pidster.com
cc

Subject
Re: sort an array

Hi,

     Arrays.sort(astrName);

  I can not use the sort method because I have the arrays have an
relation. I mean, the first element of astrName have relation with first
element of adblBackground1, adblBackground2, adblItensity1 and
adblItensity2.
  Then I can sort each array independently, if I sort an element of
astrName I have to sort the rest of arrays.
  Can you tell me a way to do this?
  Thanks.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com