tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "tom ot" <to_m...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: what happens with the content.xml file
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:31:26 GMT
Hi Pid,
thanks again for your answer. I'm not sure, but is the way I'd like to
deploy my .war files so abnormal? :-) or how do you all know what version of
an application actually is deployed?

Btw, I'm not sure but was that in Tomcat 5.0 different, because I asked a
kollegue of mine if he has an idea how to do that and he deployed it on
Tomcat 5.0 and it worked.

And another 2 questions: what do you mean by symlinks/url?
And how can I get in contact to "someone more knowledgable"? ;-)

Thanks again.
Tom