tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Braae" <andrewbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ajax response from tomcat by including JSP from a servlet - fails silently when HTML is badly formed.
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 00:09:56 GMT
 Thank you to Mladen and to everyone else who helped, this problem is not
a problem at all. Yes, very embarrassing but I have just found using
Fiddler that the response was coming back fine, there is nothing wrong
at the Tomcat end, and it is just that rico does not like badly formed
HTML. One of those cases where the trees are completely obscured by the
woods. THank you all again.
Andrew