tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Troy Davidson <tdavid...@cmcflex.com>
Subject Re: Use of Catalina class loader
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:26:11 GMT
OK,

Really simple/stupid question...why not use the Tomcat Manager to do
this?  You can have the controlling webapp open a url to the manager and
have the controlling webapp pass a start/stop on the other webapp.

Not sure if you looked at it or not, but had to ask.  Here is a link for
the manager:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/manager-howto.html#Supported%20Manager%20Commands

--
Troy Davidson