tomcat-users mailing list archives

From I D B Major <im5...@compsci.bristol.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Problem accessing two McKoi databases from Tomcat
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:59:24 GMT
Can anyone help further?

I've now skimmed the Java Servlet spec in all the areas I could think to
be relevant but without success. Can anyone give me an example of where
two different resources of the same type might be referenced for access?
Maybe if I could see how two other resources (not McKoi databases like
I'm using) are referenced then I could use that to set up my own
reference to the McKoi databases?

Thinking laterally is there any mileage in trying to find out how to
override the default value for <param-name> ??

Thanks especially to Tejas and Martin for their suggestions,

Iain