tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steffen Späthe <stef...@spaethe.net>
Subject Re: multiple, parallel requests
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 08:54:14 GMT
Hello Antonio Petrelli,

thank you very much. Now my world is right again.
I tried multiple request from one firefox-instance in multiple tabs. And
this doesn´t work - as you described it. Now I retried it with on
firefox and on internet explorer instance. And it worked as expected. I
thought, i tried two different browsers yesterday ... any way .... now
it works :-) :-) :-)

Thank you very much!

Have a nice week,

steffen