tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pendrey <ja...@jp-productions.org>
Subject Re: ssl timeout length with jsse with tomcat 5.5
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 01:47:09 GMT
thanks for the response, I have an administration section that always
needs to be logged back into after periods of no activity, I am thinking
of using apache 2.0 as the front end and tomcat on the backend and using
ssl on apache(i'm assuming i can control it better on apache, but i
would have to look into it.