tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rajeev N. Jha" <jha.raj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NetBeans 5.0 and Tomcat 5.5.16 ... Please Help
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 05:15:45 GMT
There are just too many things involved here. A better approach would be
to get the pieces working separately.
step by step
1) connect to DB using a stand-alone program
2) connect to some example servlet in tomcat
3) now use tomcat bundled with netbeans
4) Then only attempt to put all the pieces together.

Thanks