tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bauer, Michael E" <michael.ba...@alliancebernstein.com>
Subject Need help running tomcat 5.5.9 on Windows Server 2003 64bit
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:38:11 GMT
The current tomcat binaries are all win32.  I need help in getting a binary (tomcat.exe and
tomcatw.exe) that will
run on Windows 2003 - 64bit.
I currently use tomcat 5.5.9 on Windows Server 2003 32bit.  I am trying to migrate to Windows
Server 2003 64bit running on the Intel EM64T processor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
bauerme@bernstein.com
914-993-2582

The information contained in this transmission may be privileged and
confidential and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, dissemination,
distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message. Please note that we do not accept
account orders and/or instructions by e-mail, and therefore will not be responsible
for carrying out such orders and/or instructions.  If you, as the intended recipient
of this message, the purpose of which is to inform and update our clients, prospects
and consultants of developments relating to our services and products, would not
like to receive further e-mail correspondence from the sender, please "reply" to the
sender indicating your wishes.  In the U.S.: 1345 Avenue of the Americas, New York,
NY 10105.