tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marc Farrow" <marc.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto Reload Features by Tomcat
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 12:12:32 GMT
I remember something about a reloadable parameter in the Server.xml (in a
tag above context either host or engine I think) that has that attribute as
well. Unless the "override" attribute is included, the attribute in the
context tag is not applied.  I may be chasing the wrong horse, but it
somewhere for you start.  check the docs.  Also, with tomcat5+ it is
recommended that you do not place your context tag in your server.xml but
use the new method.  read the section on contexts in the docs.