tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hadraba Petr" <hadra...@bluetone.cz>
Subject Re: Tomcat, ActiveMQ, 'jndi.properties' file problem
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 08:26:47 GMT
Hi Maciej,

I'm connecting from Tomcat to ActiveMQ with this configuration:

META-INF/context.xml:
<Context>
       <Resource
               name="jms/ConnectionFactory"
               auth="Container"
               type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
               description="JMS Connection Factory"
               factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
               brokerURL="tcp://ws:61616"
               brokerName="localhost"
               useEmbeddedBroker="false" />
       <Resource
               name="jms/Test"
               auth="Container"
               type="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue"
               factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
               physicalName="TEST" />
</Context>

WEB-INF/web.xml:
       <resource-env-ref>

<resource-env-ref-name>jms/ConnectionFactory</resource-env-ref-name>

<resource-env-ref-type>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</resource-env-ref-type>
       </resource-env-ref>

       <resource-env-ref>
               <resource-env-ref-name>jms/Test</resource-env-ref-name>
               <resource-env-ref-type>javax.jms.Queue</resource-env-ref-type>
       </resource-env-ref>

Hope, it helps...

PETR