tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Miehs <and...@2sheds.de>
Subject Re: Restricting access to localhost for an HTTP connector - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:16:56 GMT
@Mark,

as Peter wrote, have a look in /etc/hosts.

It probably looks like

127.0.0.1	localhost
192.168.0.2	testmachine.domain.com	testmachine

You should change this to

127.0.0.1	localhost testmachine
192.168.0.2	testmachine.domain.com

Just be careful if you are using Solaris - you may end up configuring
your ethernet
to 127.0.0.1 if you have not used a fully qualified domain name in /
etc/hostname.interfacename

Regards

Andrew