tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Edoardo Causarano <edoardo.causar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Farm Deployer looping
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 19:44:06 GMT
Got it, I was too pedantic in following the documentation defining a
"war-deploy" that to me seemed automatically inspected as the
traditional "webapps" is. Instead this directory has to point to the
same directory referenced by the appBase of some <Host> or the Farm
deployer will work but the app never deployed. I must have
misunderstood the docs but perhaps these should emphasize more this
detail (or explain that the FarmDeployer is disjunct from application
deployment but rather only concerned with application distribution;
where? To the location where the application deployer is watching, of
course). Shall I post a documentation enhancement request?

Now, another question. Can I have multiple farm deployers, within the
same cluster definition, one for each virtual host?

Cheers,