tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sameer Acharya <>
Subject Re: automatically detecting if HTTPS is supported
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 06:43:22 GMT
You should be able to do a isSecure() on the request object to check if the request is thru'
secure channel.

Jason Novotny <> wrote:

    I have a JSP that does a form submission, and I'm wondering if
there's any way I can detect if HTTPS is supported so that I can create
a secure https connection to my servlet, or use normal http if not.

    Thanks, Jason

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min
or less.