tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sameer Acharya <acharya_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: automatically detecting if HTTPS is supported
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 06:43:22 GMT
You should be able to do a isSecure() on the request object to check if the request is thru'
secure channel.
-Sameer

Jason Novotny <novotny@aei.mpg.de> wrote:
Hi,

    I have a JSP that does a form submission, and I'm wondering if
there's any way I can detect if HTTPS is supported so that I can create
a secure https connection to my servlet, or use normal http if not.

    Thanks, Jason