tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sameer Acharya <acharya_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: query
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 05:01:17 GMT
Oracle also installs its own jdk and may have changed the environment settings have you checked
the java version at command prompt. Notmally Oracle jdk is 1.3 and installed inside Oracle
home dir.
Also you may want to try running tomcat from command prompt, it may show some errors.

-Sameer

veena v <veenagaikwad@gmail.com> wrote: There is no error message. Tomcat does start
and automatically shuts down.