tomcat-users mailing list archives

From password password <bernadelpradocla...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Problem to download a file from 2 browsers at the time
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:03:34 GMT
I have tried in others browsers and the result is the same. The files are download but incomplets.
And while the JSP continues executing the code, a don't understand.

"Rajeev N. Jha" <jha.rajeev@gmail.com> escribió:
  password password wrote:
> I have this JSP that download an excel file.
> It works fine if I use only one browser at the same time.
> The problem is when I try to do this but from 2 browsers at the same time, (for example
in a same computer). From each browser I can download a part of the file but not the complete
file.
> It seems the browsers are sharing the bandwidth and when it starts to download a file
the other stops.

from IE there is some limitation that you can only open 2 concurrent
connections to one domain.

Thanks

- Rajeev