tomcat-users mailing list archives

From password password <bernadelpradocla...@yahoo.es>
Subject Problem to download a file from 2 browsers at the time
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 07:46:56 GMT
I have this JSP that download an excel file.
  It works fine if I use only one browser at the same time.
  The problem is when I try to do this but from 2 browsers at the same time, (for example
in a same computer). From each browser I can download a part of the file but not the complete
file.
It seems the browsers are sharing the bandwidth and when it starts to download a file the
other stops.
  I have look the logs, and I saw the file has downloaded to the computer and while the jsp
is working.
I don't undestand why the file has finished to download and while the jsp is still executing.

  Can you help me please?
  do anybody try this JSP and tell me if the result is the same as me? Why is it happening
this?
  ------------------------------------------JSP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------&shy;--------

  <%@page contentType="application/vnd.ms-excel"%>
  <%@ page language="java" import="java.io.*"%>
<%@ page language="java" import="java.util.*"%>
  <%
  Date fecha = new Date();
  java.sql.Date fechaSQL = new java.sql.Date(fecha.getTime());
  Calendar calendario = Calendar.getInstance();
calendario.setTime(fecha); // fecha es el Date de antes.
String strHour = String.valueOf( calendario.get(Calendar.HOUR) );
String strMinute = String.valueOf( calendario.get(Calendar.MINUTE) );
String strSecond = String.valueOf( calendario.get(Calendar.SECOND) );
  String nombre =  "FILE" + strHour + strMinute + strSecond + ".xls";
   System.out.println(  " IN OF  " + nombre );
  response.setContentType( "application/x-download" );
response.setHeader("Content-type","application/vnd.ms-excel");
  response.setHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment; filename=\"" + nombre + "\"");
   System.out.println( nombre + "   START"  );
  for (int l=0;l<30000;l++){
 System.out.println( nombre + "  " + l  );
    for (int k=0;k<250;k++){
      out.write(nombre + " : ("+ l + "," + k + ")" + "\t" );
    }
        out.write("\n");
    }

 System.out.println( nombre + "  END"  );
  %>

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com