tomcat-users mailing list archives

From keyur sheth <keyur272...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unable to retrieve the list of portlets on the Portal after implementing the SSL(https)
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 15:44:14 GMT
The problem is that   Unable to retrieve list of portlets. Make sure tomcat-users.xml has been
edited according to the UserGuide.

  I already implemented the SSL and made the tomcat container secure. So when I successfully
implemented configuring SSL and started the portal I got the error on one of portlets saying
above   "Unable to retrieve list of portlets. Make sure tomcat-users.xml has been edited according
to the UserGuide."

  Can anybody give me the possible solution for this error. I also changed the tomat-users.xml

  Keyur