tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jer...@ns.kransen.nl
Subject Own implementation WebdavServlet
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 15:11:23 GMT
I want to make my own implementation of
org.apache.catalina.servlets.WebdavServlet. I first wanted to make a
test by copying the contents of this class to a new class. Now there's a strange phenomenon:
the ProxyDirContext
resources cannot be retrieved. It is retrieved from the contextAttribute
"org.apache.catalina.resources", but I can't find where it is set. Can
anybody help me with this? Why is it the DefaultServlet, and its subclass
WebdavServlet can find it, but my own subclass with exactly the same code
can't? Has anybody successfully made an own implementation of WebDAV?

Jeroen