tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Akash" ...@mindtree.co.za>
Subject Tomcat 5.5.17 JSP Reloading Problem
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:58:10 GMT
Hi,

I am having a problem with JSP Reloading in Tomcat 5.5.17. It seems any changes I make to
the jsp page are not reflected even if I restart the server. I put the context reloadable
property to true in context.xml. Even redeployed the page through manager. Deleted the files
in the work directory. But still the changes are not reloaded on the jsp page. Please advise
if I need to change any properties somewhere.

Thanks and Regards
Akash.