tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Luke DeWitt" <luke.dew...@penguinfire.com>
Subject Flash and Javascript
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:09:05 GMT
Howdy,

Not sure if I should be doing this here, or with the Jetspeed2 User Mailing list, but I think
here I could get a better understanding.

I currently have a Flash file which uses the ExternalInterface.call function to call some
JavaScript functions I have on a JSP page running in Jetspeed 2. When I publish the file to
an HTML in Flash and just view it on my computer it works great, but I have tried making a
JSP page out of it and putting it up on my server and when I am clicking the buttons that
should be calling these functions, nothing is happening. I really do not know if it is a Flash
problem or a Tomcat problem, but I haven't been able to find anything on Flash messageboards
about it.

Any help that anyone could give would be a great help.

Thank you,

--LD