tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vijaya" <svij...@solutionscraft.com>
Subject NetBeans 5.0 and Tomcat 5.5.16 ... Please Help
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:04:56 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded NetBeans 5,0 and tomcat 5.5.16. I want to connect to a
remote SQL Server. I am using jtds. I am not successful in using both
NB50 and Tomcat 5.5.16 together. NB5.0 comes with bundled tomcat 5.5.9
and if I use this, I get a '404 error' while accessing the remote
sql*server.

Can someone help me on this? Is there a problem with NetBeans 5.0?

Is there any other IDE can I use?

Lastly, is there a tomcat user group in Bangalore, India?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vijaya