tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ks.foong" <>
Subject Auto Reload Features by Tomcat
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 08:51:30 GMT
Hi, I notice that starting from Tomcat 5 onwards; we can enjoy the benefit
of the "Auto-reload" features of it.

I personally have tried it with my Eclipse development. Each time I have
changed any servlet coding, the eclipse (or more specific, Tomcat) able to
detect the changes and Reload for itself.

But for my production, I am not sure how this is work. I have replaced my
servlet, to the
[CATALINA_HOME]/webapps/project/WEB-INF/src/com/servlet folder.

I login into my system; I didn't see any changes at all.

So, any ideas how can is this reload features work in production machine? Do
I need to issues any command for this?