tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Java Newbee" <java.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to get tomcat default page
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 17:43:07 GMT
When i am not connected to internet, i get the default Apache
Tomcat homepage after succesfully starting the Tomcat server.
However, once i get my internet connections enabled, I am
unable to get the default Apache Tomcat home page.

I tried to change the port 8080 just incase it was being used
by some other application when i get connected to net. But it
doesnt solve my problem. Can anyone please help me. I am
new at java and tomcat and hence would request a detailed
solution to the problem.

Thanks in advance