tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander E Genaud" ...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: AppBase
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 08:00:20 GMT
Hej Dirk,

In catalina.base you have a directory called conf which contains a
file server.xml.
Here you have settings for your Host(s). By default you have
"localhost" with an appBase="webapps". By default, the webapps
directory is a sibling of conf. The webapps directory lets you drag
and drop web applications. webapps/ROOT is an expanded web app
representing the / context where you can drop static content with
immediate results.

You may use absolute paths:
appBase="C:\path\to\my\webapps"
appBase="/path/to/my/webapps"

Or relative paths (relative to catalina.base I assume).

Alex
--
CCC7 D19D D107 F079 2F3D BF97 8443 DB5A 6DB8 9CE1