tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Plan to support Servlet 2.5 spec
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 02:35:02 GMT

"Sanjeeb Kumar Sahoo" <Sanjeeb.Sahoo@Sun.COM> wrote in message
news:44588E9C.60900@Sun.COM...
> When can I start to download some development builds that I can use to try
> things out. I am particular interested in the resource injection stuff.

There aren't any binary builds yet.  You'll have to build your own from svn
checkout:

$ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk tomcat-6.0
$ cd tomcat-6.0
# may need to create a build.properties file, e.g. you are behind a
firewall, and need to
# specify a proxy server, or you want to use your installed version of c-l
or eclipse
$ ant download
$ ant

Most of the Annotation/Injection code is there already, but still probably
needs testing :).