tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Giorgio Clavelli" <giorgio.clave...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the very beginning
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 07:31:01 GMT
Between your many options you may:
*  find a good tutorial online (there are lots).
*  Read the official docs at jackarta website, but they may be not easy
sometimes. Still they are very valuable as reference,
* find a good book (there are lots). I have enjoyed the "Head First Servlets
and Jsp" from OReilly http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/headservletsjsp/.

Good luck.