tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vasily Ivanov" <basil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Shutdown Unexpectedly
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 06:20:06 GMT
Hi,

We've recently had something very similar with Tomcat and Apache Web Server.

Have a look here (read all in threads):
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@tomcat.apache.org/msg09335.html
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=106193808515738&w=2

We changed configuration of Tomcat and Apache Web Server to be in
sync. Few days passed after fix's been placed, but it looks ok now.
Hope it'll help you.

Cheers,
  Vasily