tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ahmed.AlGha...@dgcs.gov.om
Subject Re: Socket Servlet using Tomcat 5.5.17
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 07:51:26 GMT
My problem is that my servlet running at Tomcat 5.05.17 and my servlet is
the default servlet, now i am trying to call this servlet by a Java
program that open socket connection... I want Tomcat run this default
servlet  open once that socket connect to Tomcat

Markus Schönhaber <mailing-tomcat-user@schoenhaber.de>
30/05/2006 11:35
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>

"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Socket Servlet using Tomcat 5.5.17

Ahmed.AlGhafri@dgcs.gov.om wrote:
> How i can let Tomcat 5.5.27  listen to any socket connection from the
> client and handle it  ??

By starting it.

If this answer doesn't seem helpful, you should propably explain a little
more
precisely what you are trying to achieve.

Regards
  mks