tomcat-users mailing list archives

From birendar.wald...@tcs.com
Subject Encoding & problem In special character in xls and txt upload
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 08:46:24 GMT
Hi,
Gurus I am doing an xls & text upload in parallel and inserting data into
data base.
When I am viewing data I find the data through txt upload is comming
correct and through xls upload is comming wrong.

I am doign this with thease four  character Š š Ž ž  I am using iso-latin-1
encoding. My mail concern is why data come correct using txt file and not
xls file upload.

I am using POI api for uploading & Webspaher Server
Please guide , needed urgently.

Thanks a lot
Birendar S Waldiya

and any attachments. Thank you