tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "starki78" <stark...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Help!Tomcat crashes:Waiting for instance(s) to be deallocated
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 05:42:41 GMT
Ciao thank you for your answer!

Well we use our own connection-pool, with
the close of the connection in each-finally
call!
Normally the connection is closed immediately
but perhaps it's a thread problem!

Can someone tell me if you can tune the thread behaviour
is there any possiblity, or is it just a problem with tomcat 4.1?

Thank you!
Starki