tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sumeet Keswani" <>
Subject How can I create/configure a jsp servlet without a .jsp extension
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 03:45:45 GMT

This is a very simple question and i hope someone can give me a answer.
I have a file called search.jsp that does some trivial search through a

I want it to be accessible as follows

Currently I have it working like

However getting rid of the .jsp extension is critical.
Is there a specific configuration that will make it work

Note: the closest i got was create a new dir called search and renaming
search.jsp to index.jsp. unfortunately this does not really work for me,
use of the slash breaks the client accessing this URL

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message