tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Stephen Suen" <stephen.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Catching RequestDispatcher not found errors
Date Sat, 20 May 2006 01:52:39 GMT
Hi, Mark

Thanks for your patient help. I have figured out the problem. It's
not relevant to Tomcat.

I tested my web application from NetBeans IDE with HTTP monitor enabled,
NetBeans put a wrapper on the Tomcat's response object. I think that wrapper
caused the problem.

Thanks

Best Regards

Stephen
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message